INDONESIA STUDENT TRIP is specially design program that create to
give best result in outdoor fun education activities.
program dedicate by The Most Unique Operator with long time experience
in handling student camp, tour, expedition, cruise and
others outdoor activities.
best achievement of ADVENTURE INDONESIA Team with highest order
of professional services, result the lifetime experience, unforgettable
moment, great personal development - top, creative and charming
>> STUDENT TRIPS more details <<
Start from Elementary till University.
Holidays Program, Summer Camp, Orientation Days, Excursion, Active
Learning, Student Refreshment, Creativity & Leadership Training.
- Objective Decisions Making
Active learning and interaction with out bond approach in unique
place. Creatively develop environmental skills and experience in
fun and challenging atmosphere. Personal, small team and collaboration
net work, responsibilities-Manage-develop-redevelop. Concentrate
in maximum interaction between participants-students, teachers,
facilitators, counselors, Possible also with community in the environment.
Composition of Design Program is:
20% Challenge & Adventure
*** However it could change according to request and demand
least 3 days / 2 night, the maximum could be extended for a full
Mostly prefer to have 1 week program.
Place / Destination:
Our Student Tour Program
could take place everywhere match with request program and activities.
ADVENTURE INDONESIA recommended destination to area with these criteria
- Safe & Secure
- Beautiful landscape & fresh air
- Friendly and communicative society (Prefer traditional & urban
- Great natural environment
- Wonderful tourism object
that ever been choose for Student Trip:
1. Yogyakarta, Central Java
2. Bogor and West Java ( West
3. Manado : Bunaken and Minahasa Highland (North Sulawesi)
4. Sukamantri Natural Reserve Area - Mt. Salak for Jungle Survival (West Java)
5. Bukittinggi (West Sumatra)
7. Tanjung Puting National Park - Orangutan Reserve (Central Borneo)
8. Lake Toba - Samosir Island (North Sumatra)
9. Komodo Island