East Timor Leste Tours 3D
- 3 Days
- Cultural, Historical
The East Timor Leste tour is a place to explore the stunning natural beauty, with pristine beaches, towering mountains, and a lush jungle. The people are incredibly friendly and welcoming, and there’s a rich cultural heritage to explore
In this 3 Days East Timor Leste tour package from Bali, we EXCLUDE the lunches (2x) in East Timor as well as the dinners. Based on our (no good) experiences in including the lunch and dinners, many of our clients didn’t like the choice of meals, type of foods we included. East Timor is “international” with mixed cultures and meals. There are European / Portuguese meals, East Timorese meals, Chinese, Indonesian, and even Thai Food. So excluding lunch/dinner will give the clients the liberty to taste types of foods according to their taste. To be sure, our guide there will make sure to recommend the best restaurants for you to have your meals.
By QG500 From DPS0925/1220DIL
• Upon arrival meeting service at the airport.
• Lunch at a local restaurant on personal expenses.
• In the afternoon city tours visit:
- Resistant museum. The principal memorial museum is dedicated to the history of the occupation of East Timor by Indonesia and the resistance and independence movement. Located in the center of the capital Dili it is the most visited tourist site in the country, and also by far its most modern and comprehensive museum overall.
- Japanese cave in Lahane built in WWII
- Alola Foundation and visit Japanese NGO in Dili to understand cooperation between Timor Leste and Japanese people
• Return to Hotel.
• Dinner on personal.
• Breakfast at hotel
• Proceed with Full Day tour with lunch at a local restaurant (on personal expenses), visiting:
- Tasi Tolu (three salty lake). The Tasi-Tolu (3 Lakes) offers a serene and beautiful area from the city of Dili. Walk up to the picturesque cemetery overlooking Tasi Tolu Beach for the best view of the three lakes.
- John Paul II statue.
- Proceed to Tibar a small fisherman village.
- Short visit to Railako for Global coffee factory and its coffee plantations.
- Short visit to Gleno short for the local market
- Return to Dili.
- In the afternoon visit Timor Plaza shopping center and arts center.
- Return to your hotel.
Meals Included: BREAKFAST.
• Breakfast at the hotel.
• Short sightseeing before transfer to the airport.
• Fly to DPS on QG501 3.20/14.10.
- Flexible Departure Date
- Private Trip