Komodo Rinca Island Tour
- 3 Days
- Leisure, Wildlife
Komodo Rinca Island tour is a perfect mix of adventure and leisure, and wildlife trip. It is an exciting journey that offers a lifetime experience in a tropical paradise.
On our standard package, you will visit both Komodo and Rinca island to give you a different experience of the Komodo encounter. Komodo dragons inhabit Rinca Island and are smaller but very agile and more aggressive compared to the Komodo Dragon on Komodo Island. Other activities such as snorkeling, island trekking are included in our standard package. Komodo Scuba diving is optional.
BOAT: Wooden Boat ( Standard, Deluxe or Luxury )
- Arrive in Labuan Bajo by morning flight from Bali
- you will be met by our local staff and with a private car take a short drive to the harbor to board on your boat and cruise to Rinca Island for about 2 hours away from Labuan Bajo.
- On the way to Rinca, if the time permits we will stop at Kelor Island for snorkeling.
- Lunch on boat.
- Arrived in Rinca Island, you will be accompanied by a Ranger for trekking, see the activities of Komodo there and also other animal life in an unspoiled habitat. Lunch on boat.
- Afternoon set sail to Kalong Island, a small island covered by the mangrove trees surround the island and is the ideal habitat for the bats (flying foxes).
- In the late afternoon, you will enjoy spectacular views when thousand of bats flying out from the island in search for food. A healthy and fresh dinner will be prepared for you before you on the boat.
Accommodation: On a wooden boat
Meals: Lunch, Dinner on the boat
- Early morning sail to Padar Island, one of the best destinations in this park because has an amazing view from the top of this island. You will do trekking here for about 45 minutes.
- Then continue sailing to Komodo Island.
- On arrival, you will be accompanied by a ranger for trekking to Banunggulung in Komodo Island to see the activities of Komodo dragons in their pure environment.
- After trekking, proceed to Pink Beach for swimming, snorkeling and relaxing in unspoiled coral reef and fish. Lunch will serve on board.
- Then sail to Siaba Island (the turtle point). Overnight on the boat.
**Please note: in bad weather (big waves & wind), we have to skip Padar Island.
Accommodation: On a wooden boat
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Today we will boating back to Labuan Bajo Harbor.
- If the time permit, on the way we will stop at Kanawa island for snorkeling or swimming.
- Sail back to Labuan Bajo harbor and drive to the airport for your flight to Bali.
Meals : Breakfast
END OF OUR SERVICES...
- AC Land transport
- English speaking guide
- Meals as per above program (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner)
- Parking fee
- Tour as per above program
- Private Traditional Wooden Boat with to Komodo National Park
- Retribution and entrance fee to Komodo & Rinca Island
- 2 nights stay on Boat
- Ranger fee
- Snorkeling equipment during boat trip
- Flight ticket, Airport tax and airport porter
- Any kinds of insurance
- Any other meals (eg food and beverage at hotel, dinner)
- Phone call and Laundry service
- The use of the coach during the free program
- Tipping Shopping
- Extra meals and beverages
- Personal expenses
- All expenses incurred due to flight cancellations/delays or due to other causes beyond our control ("force majeure").
- Tailor Made Program
- Flexible Departure Date
- Private Trip