Komodo and Flores Tour
- 7 Days
Komodo and Flores Tour is one of the options that can be arranged during a visit to Indonesia. The combination of the beauty of the scenery and the diversity of culture is things you won’t miss on.
Besides Bali, Komodo Island has been one of the most visited island by the tourist. Komodo Dragon is the main star when people visiting Komodo Island. It is known as the largest lizard about 2.5 meters. However, besides that, its natural and underwater beauty is also worth visiting. Komodo is known as a world-class diving spot. The crystal clear water, pristine sands, and a wide range of marine life, including sharks, turtles, and manta rays.
Just like the Komodo islands, Flores Island offers a complete tour where you can marvel at lots of beautiful things. The panoramic landscapes, megalithic cultures based on animism beliefs, the multi-colored lakes Kelimutu, the traditional village, and the Ikat weaving. Sightseeing with the culture is fascinating.
- Arrival at Maumere airport
- meeting service and followed with a transfer to Moni.
- Visit the villages of Wolowaru, then Lio hill-tribes of Jopu and Ranggase; offers fine “Ikat” weaving.
- Early morning, drive up to the three-colored lake of Kelimutu, one of Indonesia's most mysterious and dramatic sights. The three lakes, set in deep craters at a height of 1'600 meters.
- Down the road to Moni Village for breakfast.
- Continue to Ende for its traditional market. Lunch at a local. restaurant, then to Nuabosi, offers wonderful views of the town and Ende Bay. Lunch en route.
- Proceed to Bajawa with en-route stop at Wogo village, which has a collection of rather neglected megaliths.
- Overnight at a small but clean and comfortable hotel in Bajawa.
- Having breakfast
- With the local guide, trekking to WAWO MUDA crater and have magnificent panorama around.
- Then proceeds to BENA traditional village, see the megalith village and ikat weaving process by the villagers.
- Back to Bajawa, lunch at the local restaurant and in the afternoon visit WOGO traditional village, meet the villagers and enjoy the time with the people there.
- Drive to Ruteng, dinner and overnight at hotel.
- Visit Ruteng Nature Conservation Park - the home of Ngkiong - the endemic singing birds. Depart early in the morning to experience the nature's concert of singing birds (if no rain and strong wind). There is also a newly popped up volcano in the park.
- Afterward, visit famous Batu Cermin Cave, the Indonesian name for Mirror Rock. Shown is the limestone Mirror Rock that gives this outcrop its name.
- Drive to Labuan Bajo for overnight.
- Early in the morning transfer to the harbor.
- Sail to Komodo Island.
- Arrival in Komodo Island, follow the trail to reach Banunggulung the former feeding ground to watch the Komodo Dragons. It is about two km one way of walking.
- In the afternoon sail to Pink Beach - the pink colored sand beach - with beautiful coral garden, good for swimming and snorkeling. Lunch on board.
- Then set sail to Rinca Island and overnight on a boat close to Rinca island.
- Morning safari at Rinca island with its savannah dominated landscape and home for hundreds or maybe thousands of deer, wild horses, water buffaloes, monkeys and of course the top predator - the Komodo Dragon.
- Explore the island - follow the trail about three to five km.
- After a hot trek on the island get yourself refreshed by swimming and snorkeling or just relaxing on the white sand beach at Kambing Island.
- Lunch on board.
- Afternoon set sail to Kalong "bat" Island to see the sunset.
- Dinner and overnight on the boat close to Kalong island.
- Morning set sail to Kelor island.
- Swim and snorkeling.
- Sail back to Labuan Bajo.
- Arrival in Labuan Bajo direct transfer to the airport for your flight to Bali.
- Tailor Made Program
- Flexible Departure Date
- Private Trip