4 Days Komodo Tour Package
- 4 Days
Komodo Tour Package offers various types of boats from standard to luxury and customized itineraries. Our tour service starts from Bali, Jakarta, or Labuan Bajo.
On your arrival at Labuan Bajo Airport, you will be met by our guide and taken to the port to embark on your private boat to explore Komodo National Park. We will make a quick stop in a store where you can buy things to bring on board such as medicine, snacks, and soft drinks.
Wildlife viewing in Komodo National park is only available on 2 islands: Komodo Island and Rinca island. However, Rinca island is still not open for tourist activities due to some development going on.
If you are a photographer, especially a wildlife photographer, and would like to spend as much as possible on the Komodo islands, just tell us to customize the itinerary so you have the option of longer trekking on the islands.
One of the highlights of our Komodo Tour Package is snorkeling in Manta Point. Snorkeling takes you face-to-face with manta rays, a lifetime experience during your holidays. But we only recommend snorkeling here for travelers who can swim well. Despite the clear water, the undercurrent and waves can be quite strong.
What’s included in Komodo Tour Package
*4 DAYS 3 NIGHTS stay on a private boat
*Komodo National park entrance fee
*meals plan mentioned on the itinerary
*standard diving equipment
EXCLUDED: all flight tickets, airport departure tax, personal expenses, extra dive or tour.
Our 4 Days Komodo Tour Package and Sea Safari experience is DAILY DEPARTURE based on a PRIVATE TOUR. This means there is no other guest on the boat, only you and your travel companion guide and boat crew.
- Off to Rinca Island of Komodo, the second largest island in Komodo National park, which takes around 2 hours journey passing through the picturesque scenery
- En route to Rinca Island, we stop at Kelor Island for snorkeling. Those with a good physical condition can hike up the hill to enjoy the breathtaking view from the top of the island.
- Afterward, we visit Rinca Island. You will be given a safety briefing by the national park trekking ranger before leaving to track the Komodo dragon and other wildlife inhabiting the island.
- Return to the boat lunch. Enjoy the fresh and healthy meals prepared specially for you by the crew
- Then we slowly cruised to Kalong Island (Flying Fox Island). In the late afternoon, you enjoy an amazing display of thousands of flying foxes flying out of the island in searching for food while the sun is setting down.
Accommodation plan: Boat Meals plan: Lunch, Dinner
- Crossing to Padar Island early in the morning for morning hike on Padar Island before it gets too hot.
- Hike to the top of Padar Island takes around 30 minutes or depends on your fitness level. Reaching the top of the island, you will be rewarded with stunning panoramic view.
Padar Island is the third largest island in Komodo National Park; the island is a relatively small at just 16km2 and stands at 269m above sea level with rugged topography Padar.
- Return to the boat and sail to Pink Beach which located around 30 minutes boat ride from Padar’s pier. Spend time enjoy the pristine pink sand and crystal clear water
- Lunch is served on boat while the boat is sailing to Komodo Island
- Afternoon trekking on Komodo Island.
Komodo Island is the largest island within Komodo National Park. Before starting the trekking, you will be given safety briefing and information about the biodiversity of Komodo Island.
- Kicking off the day by snorkeling in Manta point. If we are lucky, we will have the opportunity to swim with the gentle giant manta rays
- Move to Taka Makasar, a small sandbank with soft white sands surrounded by crustal clear water. Spend time to relax and enjoy the beautiful scenery
- Return to the boat for lunch while slowly making our way back to Labuan Bajo
- En route to Labuan Bajo stop en route in Sebayur Island for the last snorkeling opportunity. Sebayur provides incredible underwater experience
- Arrive in Labuan Bajo’s port in the late afternoon then we drive directly to your hotel in Labuan Bajo
- Overnight stay in Labauan Bajo
Accommodation: Hotel grade of your choice Meals plan: Breakfast, Lunch
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Free of activities until departure time to the airport
- The guide will wait for you in the lobby and take you to the airport to catch your flight to next destination
Meals plan: Breakfast
All land transfer English speaking guide 2 nights stay on boat type of your choice (Fan Cabin/AC Cabin/ Luxury Boat) 1 night stay in Labuan Bajo in hotel grade of your choice Meals plan mentioned on itinerary All donation and entrance fee National Park trekking range Snorkeling gear All activities mentioned on itinerary
- Tailor Made Program
- Flexible Departure Date
- Private Trip