Komodo Tour Package 4D
- 4 Days
- Welcome to Komodo Airport of Labuan Bajo!
- You’ll will be met and taken to the port to embark on your private boat to explore Komodo National Park
- We will make a quick stop in a store where you can buy things to bring on board such as snacks and soft drinks
- Off to Rinca Island of Komodo, the second largest island in Komodo National park, which takes around 2 hours journey passing through the picturesque scenery
- En route to Rinca Island, we stop at Kelor Island for snorkeling. For those with good physical condition can hike up the hill to enjoy the breathtaking view from the top of the island.
- Afterward we visit Rinca Island. You will be given safety briefing by the national park trekking ranger before leaving to track the Komodo dragon and other wildlife inhabiting the island.
- Return to the boat lunch. Enjoy the fresh and healthy meals prepared specially for you by the at crew
- Then we slowly cruising to Kalong Island (Flying Fox Island). In the late afternoon, you enjoy an amazing display of thousands of flying foxes flying out of the island in searching for food while the sun is setting down.
Accommodation plan: Boat
Meals plan: Lunch, Dinner
- Crossing to Padar Island early in the morning for morning hike on Padar Island before it gets too hot.
- Hike to the top of Padar Island takes around 30 minutes or depends on your fitness level. Reaching the top of the island, you will be rewarded with stunning panoramic view.
Padar Island is the third largest island in Komodo National Park; the island is a relatively small at just 16km2 and stands at 269m above sea level with rugged topography Padar.
- Return to the boat and sail to Pink Beach which located around 30 minutes boat ride from Padar’s pier. Spend time enjoy the pristine pink sand and crystal clear water
- Lunch is served on boat while the boat is sailing to Komodo Island
- Afternoon trekking on Komodo Island.
Komodo Island is the largest island within Komodo National Park. Before starting the trekking, you will be given safety briefing and information about the biodiversity of Komodo Island.
- Kicking off the day by snorkeling in Manta point. If we are lucky, we will have the opportunity to swim with the gentle giant manta rays
- Move to Taka Makasar, a small sandbank with soft white sands surrounded by crustal clear water. Spend time to relax and enjoy the beautiful scenery
- Return to the boat for lunch while slowly making our way back to Labuan Bajo
- En route to Labuan Bajo stop en route in Sebayur Island for the last snorkeling opportunity. Sebayur provides incredible underwater experience
- Arrive in Labuan Bajo’s port in the late afternoon then we drive directly to your hotel in Labuan Bajo
- Overnight stay in Labauan Bajo
Accommodation: Hotel grade of your choice
Meals plan: Breakfast, Lunch
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Free of activities until departure time to the airport
- The guide will wait for you in the lobby and take you to the airport to catch your flight to next destination
Meals plan: Breakfast
All land transfer
English speaking guide
2 nights stay on boat type of your choice (Fan Cabin/AC Cabin/ Luxury Boat)
1 night stay in Labuan Bajo in hotel grade of your choice
Meals plan mentioned on itinerary
All donation and entrance fee
National Park trekking range
All activities mentioned on itinerary
- Tailor Made Program
- Flexible Departure Date
- Private Trip