Bamboo Rafting Loksado
- 4 Days
- Arrival in Banjarmasin airport
- Our guide will pick you up, then directly proceed to Cempaka village to see traditional diamond mining and polishing.
- Visiting Pandak Daun village, a village famous as the home of thousands of water buffaloes. Here most of the peoples have numerous water buffaloes which are become a family business for a very long time.
- Afterward, leave to Loksado, arrive late afternoon.
- Dinner and overnight on Meratus Resort Laksodo or similar **Note: Meratus Resort is the best option in the area
Meals included: Lunch, Dinner
- Breakfast at the resort.
- Transfer to Malaris Village to see the traditional longhouse.
- Trekking to Haratai waterfall crossing forest, rivers, longhouses, hanging bridges and traditional farms.
- Afterward, return to Loksado through different trail passing big trees, valley and 3 isolated village and longhouse.
- In the afternoon, return to Meratus Resort Laksodo for dinner and overnight.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Last day at Loksado.
- Then experience the bamboo rafting across mount Kantawan and tropical rainforest alongside Amandit river. Our driver will be pick up at the finish point.
- Transfer back to Banjarmasin.
- Check in to your hotel by the river
Accommodation: Swiss Bell Hotel or similar
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
- Start about 05.00 am from the hotel in Banjarmasin
- Drive about 1 hour to visit the floating market at Lok Baintan. The one at Lok Baintan is more visited by sellers and buyers compare to the one at Barito.
- After exploring the market, visit Kembang island, about 45 minutes' ride from the floating market. Although Pulau Kembang means the island of flowers, hardly any flowers grow. People who come to this island are mainly for praying and giving an offering to a small temple with a white monkey statue. A big number of Long-tailed macaque inhabits this island.
- Return to your Banjarmasin hotel,
- Preparing for check out, and transfer to the airport for your next destination.
Send Your Enquiry
- Tailor Made Program
- Flexible Departure Date
- Private Trip