Krakatau Volcano Tour
- One Day
Krakatau or Krakatoa is a volcanic island in Indonesia located on the Sunda Strait between the islands of Java and Sumatra in the Indonesian province of Lampung. The areas of Krakatau hold a unique attraction. You may explore the heights of cloud forest, lush tropical blue lagoon, coral reefs teaming with multi-colored marine life, or rainforest canopies echoing with wildlife, all of that offered on Krakatau Tour.
The journey to Krakatau will take approximately 1.5 hours by private fast boat from the coastal town of Carita beach crossing Sunda Strait. Along the way you possibly see a group of flying fishes, tuna, and dolphins. Sailing around and climbing up Anak Krakatau is the highlight of the tour. Our tour to Krakatau takes you off the beaten path, into a world you never knew existed. To those who love adventure and volcanoes but only have limited time then Krakatau tour is the best choice for a weekend getaway.
Very Early morning at around 3AM pick up from your hotel in Jakarta and drive to Carita for about 4 hours (is an approximate, depend on the Road Conditions, Diversions, Weather Conditions, Traffic, etc. affect driving distance). Then take a speedboat to Krakatau Volcano, it takes around 1.5 hours boating. Climb to Krakatau Volcano and then swim or snorkeling at the sites surroundings. Sail back to Carita then return to your Hotel in Jakarta. Arrive Jakarta in the evening.
Meals : Lunch
- Air Condition land transportation
- Driver, fuel & parking fee
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fee & admission as per above itinerary program
- Meals as per above itinerary program
- National Park Ranger
- Private Speedboat
- Tours and Services as per above itinerary program
- Any accommodation
- All Insurances
- All airfares, airport tax, airport porter and extra baggage
- All services which are not mentioned on the program above
- Laundry, telecommunication fee
- Extra meals and beverages
- Personal expenses
- All expenses incurred due to flight cancellations/delays or due to other causes beyond our control ("force majeure")
- Flexible Departure Date
- Private Trip