Rinjani Trekking Itinerary – B Route
- 3 Days
Our Mount Rinjani trekking program starts from 2 Days / 1 Night and up to the 5 Days / 4 Nights (or longer), this will depend on your personal physical fitness. Please advise us which one suits you and we will create the most suitable itinerary program for you.
Note: During Rinjani trekking, you will only carry your personal belonging (water for during the trek and raincoat) in your day pack, while other stuff can be carried by our porter team. The rest of the stuff can be left at the guest house.
RINJANI TREKKING ELEVATION GAIN
FROM SEMBALUN TO SENARU TREK :
- Sembalun Village (1172 m) – Savanna Tengengean Camp (1528 M): 2-3 hours .
- Savanna Tengengean Camp – Plawangan Sembalun (2627 m): 6 hours.
- Plawangan Sembalun Camp(2627 m) – Peak of Rinjani (3726 M): 4-5 hours.
- Plawangan Sembalun Camp (2676 m) – Segara Anak Camp (2006 M): 3-4 hours.
- Segara Anak Camp (2006 m) – Plawangan Senaru (2624 m): 3 Hours trekking.
- Plawangan Senaru – Senaru Village (601 m): 6 hrs trekking.
Things to Prepare before trekking … click here
- Arrived at Lombok airport by morning flight, picked up at the airport, and directly transfer for about 2.5 hours to Sembalun Village.
- Lunch at Sembalun and commence trekking to Plawangan Sembalun for 6-7hours. On the journey, you can see beautiful savannah and hilly terrain.
- Overnight at Plawangan, Sembalun.
- Wake up at midnight, have a snack and a hot drink.
- Start our trek to the summit of Mount Rinjani (3726m asl). It is a steady ascent to the summit
- Arrived at the summit and watch the spectacular sunrise with views across Bali, Mt Agung and Sumbawa, the crater lake below, and the island of Lombok stretching even further below.
- Continue trekking to the formation of the ‘new volcano’ Mount of Segara Anak lake (2.010 m asl). Refresh your body by visiting the natural hot springs, which are believed to have healing powers.
- Tents will be pitched on its shores for the night.
- Breakfast and trek to the Crater Rim of Plawangan Senaru (2640m). From here if the weather is clear, you will be able to see the 3 Gili islands.
- Continue to descend the long trail to Senaru Village. You will descend through thick tropical forests rich in flora, bird and butterfly life. If you are lucky, you may spot the rare black monkey, known locally as lutung.
- Drive back to your hotel or airport.
- Tailor Made Program
- Flexible Departure Date
- Private Trip