Whale Shark Sumbawa Tour 2D1N
- 2 Days
Whale Shark is a gigantic yet harmless shark. They are often referred to as the ocean’s gentle giant. They are often found in tropical oceans, alone. However, large numbers of whale sharks often gather in areas with lots of plankton food. Whale sharks are often used as an indicator of overall ocean and ecosystem health.
Snorkeling Tips with Whale Shark
- Keep noise to a minimum! As you plunge into the water, enter slowly feet-first and do not jump from the boat.
- Touching the skin of the whale sharks poses an alarming threat, so never touch them.
- Always keep your distance from the whale shark by maintaining at least 3 to 4 meters away.
- Do not use strobes! Keep in mind that excessive flash photography can also stress them up and hurt their vision.
After the fun whale shark snorkeling tour, you can experience some of Sumbawa’s tourist attractions such as; Mata Jitu Waterfall at Moyo Island, Istana Tua Dalam Loka, and Bala Kuning Palace.
Welcome to Sumbawa Island! You will be met at Sultan Kaharuddin airport Sumbawa Besar and transferred to Labuan Jambu. En route, we stop at Plampang for lunch. Arrive in Labuan Jambu, check in at your homestay and free of activities for the rest of the afternoon.
At 04.00 am you will be picked up and head out with the motorized boat to the Whale Shark point in Saleh Bay. Enjoy swimming side by side with whale sharks, the ocean’s gentle giants. Leave the Whale Shark Point, Back to Labuan Jambu. Proceed to Sumbawa Besar. Trip continues to Sumbawa Besar. Arrive at the hotel, free time at the hotel.
In case of bad weather which does not allow us to go on tour on the scheduled date, we will put it off to another day.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to the tour, get no refund but you will get the opportunity to do the tour any other day as scheduled with no extra charge
- Cancellations made one day before the tour, get no refund at all
- Private Land Transportation
- Licensed English Speaking Tour Guide & Driver Fee
- Private boat + petrol (return)
- All Meals mentioned in the itinerary
- Bagan and crews fee
- Entrance and conservation fee
- Mineral Water during the tour
- Vest Life
Other personal expenses
- Tailor Made Program
- Flexible Departure Date
- Private Trip