Whale Shark Sumbawa Tour
- 3 Days
- Pick up Sumbawa Airport and meet your guide.
- Overland trip for about 2,5 hours to the village of Labuan Jambu, known as the biggest fisherman village in West Nusa Tenggara
- Before late afternoon, embark on Bagan Boat head out to sea towards the Whale Shark point where it usually appears, arrives at Whale Shark point after 1,5 hours boat’s ride.
- Before dark, you will experience the unique method of catching fish by this traditional boat.
- Overnight on Bagan boat
We might be moved to another point depending on where the Whale Shark
congregate. In this case, we will use a smaller boat called Bego’ which takes 30 minutes from one to another point.
Remark: Dinner will be served on Boat (Seafood Menu)
- After swimming with the Whale sharks, breakfast will be served on the boat, and prepare towards the village of Labuan Jambu.
- Repacking in the village or take a shower.
- Leave the village by mid-day towards Sumbawa Besar, stop off for lunch in a seafood local restaurant
- After lunch proceeds to Sumbawa Besar, arrive after 2 hours’ drive.
- Check in to Samawa Transit Hotel. Free time
Lunch in a local Seafood restaurant
Dinner in a local restaurant
- Breakfast at the hotel restaurant
- Check out and transfer to Sumbawa airport
In case of bad weather which does not allows us to go on tour on the scheduled date, we will put it off to another day.
- All Transportation in 3 days
- 1 night stay Superior room + breakfast at Samawa Transit Hotel
- English Speaking Guide & Driver Fee
- Bagan Traditional Boat (Return)
- Entrance fee
- Meal as stated on itinerary
- Mineral Water during tour
- Tailor Made Program
- Flexible Departure Date
- Private Trip